Did you know Kenya has rich wildlife to amaze the world? It is an amazing place to have fun with your friends, family and your near and dear ones. Delta Airlines has introduced some fresh flights to have a fantastic trip to Kenya. Plan your visit to admire Kenya’s rich wildlife by flying with Delta Airlines Flights.
Here are some of the glimpses to adore in Kenya:
- Lewa and Laikipia Wildlife Conservancies:The Lewa and Laikipia Wildlife Reserves are one of the major attractions of Kenya. You should visit this place while roaming around Kenya and nearby places. Experience the different species of wonderful animals in these wonderful wildlife conservancies.
- Nairobi: Who is not aware of the wonderful wildlife Nairobi has to offer to its visitors. This city gives you an opportunity to start your East African Safaris. While you are in Nairobi, you should visit DameSheldrick’s Animal Orphanage to have fun with some cheerful elephants.
- Lake Nakuru: Apart from a rich lineage of varied species of amazing wildlife, Kenya offers sumptuouswildlife to its viewers. Lake Nakuru is one of them which have a wonderful landscape surrounded by parks serving as homes to waterbucks and the white rhinos. Visit Delta Airlines Official Site to know more.
- Samburu: Samburu is the home of the nomadic tribe of the same name. You can experience great thrill here while searching for Elephant, Lion and Leopard and some exotic species as Grevy’s Zebra and rare species of giraffes. Get your tickets beforehand at Delta Airlines Reservations to avoid last minute rush.
- Masai Mara: Masai Mara is an interesting game park while being a shelter to many endangered species. You can visit this park to observe the migrating herds of wildebeest and zebra. Apart from these, this park is hometo many animals such as giraffes, elephants, crocodiles, leopards, hyenas.