If you are planning to visit Burlington, Canada, this holiday and you have already booked Delta Airlines Flights tickets, then you must know about the most popular eateries here. Burlington has a number of sophisticated restaurants that serve scrumptious foods. Whether you are in search of an appetizing boozy brunch, or want to have a hearty dinner, you are bound to find something that will attract your appetite.
Mentioned below are some of the restaurants in Burlington that you should visit:
- Boon Burger: This is a splendid restaurant that serves vegan option for those craving to have the yummy burger. They have several different options available that are completely customizable so you are sure to find something you will love.
- August 8: If you want to have a filling meal then this is the place to be in. Starting from mildly spiced to highly spiced savory dishes to the tasty deserts you can find here almost everything. The restaurant is also known for its warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Downtown Bistro & Grill: This bistro offers wonderful service and a showy orange door, which is sure to attract the customers. The bistro is well-known for its crepes and salads like the Greens and Berries Salad and the Chicken Crepe. The staffs in this restaurant are very much friendly and hospitable and they can also help you in choosing the food item of your choice.
- Spencers: This is a stunning restaurant that is right on the water, and is beside Spencer Smith Park. This is a certainly grand place to come with your partner as everything starting from the food to the decor over here is simply awesome.
- Sakai: If you want to taste the authentic Japanese and Korean cuisines in Burlington, then this is the place to be in. Their lemon chicken is a popular dish and when here you must not forget to taste this dish.
These are some of the leading restaurants to visit in Burlington. When booking flight tickets to visit Burlington then login to Delta Airlines Official Site as they typically offer exclusive Delta Airlines Deals.